Here are some Interplanetary Whimsies. They are odds and ends which don't fit anywhere else but are really quite entertaining.
Frequently in the endings you are turned into Interplanetary something-or-other(less frequently as the books went on, unfortunately)... Below is a list of all those that I found. They are formatted as follows: name(book number, page), details.
There is also a case that Spy Center is a disorganized bunch of vigilantes. For instance, before you can be promoted you risk your life rather needlessly in The Star Crystal and The Red Rocket. Also, you can mistakenly erase Ultraheroes' records in Ultraheroes but Spy Center hasn't backed up any data! Just a thought...:)
- a victim of Interplanetary Tennis(1, 70) when a giant uses your ship as a ball.
- Interplanetary Stew(2, 40) outside Dr. Lorkan's ship.
- Interplanetary Lunch(2, 41) for the Makpan.
- Spy-burgers(2,98) for Marko Khen's monsters.
- Interplanetary Friend(2, 121) for the Biodroid.
- Interplanetary Swiss Cheese(3, 10) by Marko Khen's relatives.
- Interplanetary Pizza(3, 53) from several puzzles you answer incorrectly.
- Interplanetary Toast(4, 33) in the spacecraft race.
- You go to an Interplanetary Junkyard(4, 96) in several endings.
- You're stuck in the Interplanetary Traffic Jam(5, 10).
- You're turned into an Interplanetary Marshmallow(5, 93) by a fire-breathing monster.
- You may be referred to as Spy Squash(5, 115) if you goof up near the end.
- In the "reaching-a-bit" department, Sarvala figures you're an Interplanetary Traveling Salesman(10, 62).
Back to the main page.
Any feedback? Mail me!