Mostly just Nonsense
- Unclear on the concept... "I've got a pom-pom and a mega-missile." Will Berneburg, age 3
- Or how 'bout this one? "How do fuzzes walk without any feet?" Will Berneburg, still age 3
- "Here Daddy. I got this out out of my nose. It's a crusty." Jamie Berneburg, age 3
- "But neither Bartholomew Cubbins, nor King Derwin himself, nor anyone else in the Kingdom of Didd
could ever explain how the strange thing had happened. They only could say it just 'happened to happen' and was not very likely to happen again." Theodor Seuss Geisel
- "My famous spot is actually swirls of stormy gases in the thick clouds that surround me." Planet Jupiter, as quoted on the back side of a Malt-O-Meal brand box of Toasty O's cereal.
- "Today the church with have lazy and big X-mas feast on the ground over, by the big van,
and the babies will jump in (ther) (thier) (thier) (their) (thier) their cribs, and the kid will play games, and the
big parents will just be quiet and lie down." The Korean Kids from Pastor Chee's church around 1993
Posted by: Cris Berneburg at November 2, 2006 07:54 AM
- Berneburg's Theorem
- My comments on "Zero Day Security", column by Matt Hines and Victor Garza, September 25, 2006, "Does your computer have rabies?"
- ... It applies to both computer and automobile repairs. If the cost of labor is higher than the cost of the gadget, replace the gadget.
- Corollary: A corollary is, if it is faster to replace a gizmo than repair it, the gizmo is replaced.
Back to The Niche